Apparatus Passports are a Velcro-covered board used to hold Passport name tags, carried on the apparatus (usually on the dash).
We recommend getting three per apparatus: one flexible (can be on the radio or coat of the officer until turned over to the I.C.); one rigid that stays in the apparatus to identify the firefighters arriving on that piece of apparatus; and one rigid at the station in reserve.
To make ordering an Apparatus Passport even easier:
- Choose between:
- 4”x 2” plastic one line engraved with Velcro ($5.90)
- 4”x 2” plastic two-line engraved with Velcro ($7.40)
- 4”x 2” plastic blank passport with Velcro ($4.40)
- Choose your passport style:
- Flexible passport
- Rigid passport
- Determine the style of your Apparatus number:
- Style 1: Engine 3
- Style 2: ENG 3
- Style 3: E-3
- Style 4: E3
- List of apparatus and how many passports you need for each apparatus?
- Color of Passport
How to place an order
We want your experience with us to be a pleasant one. This is why we strive to make it easy to place an order with us.
Use the Place an order button at the top of the page and fill out the order form here on our website and submit. We’ll get back to you with proofs or any questions.
Or Email your order information directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or Call us directly at 888-548-6834.