Leather Helmet Shields
Each leather helmet shield we produce is made from vegetable-tanned leather, which is cut and pressed in-house with our custom dies. Every shield's base color is hand-painted, then your lettering is laser engraved, which are hand-painted and fill them with reflective glass beads to enhance visibility, the final step in the process is to glue and sew on the heavy-duty looped Velcro backings.
We offer a traditional shield or a Seattle Style Shield (Half-moon shape) or a large variety of rectangular shield inserts.
To make ordering a leather helmet shield even easier:
- Choose between:
- Seattle Style Shield with one line of lettering ($22.25)
- Seattle Style Shield with two lines of lettering ($26.50)
- Seattle Style Shield with three lines of lettering ($29.50)
- Traditional Style 6” high shield ($43.50)
- Rectangle Leather Insert ($21.50)
- Determine if you want your agency name on the shield? if so:
- Agency name on the top of the shield?
- Agency name below the Apparatus number?
- Determine the style of your Apparatus number:
- Style 1: Engine 3
- Style 2: ENG 3
- Style 3: E-3
- Style 4: E3
- List of apparatus and how many shields you need for each apparatus?
- Color of Shields
- Color of Lettering
Need Velcro for your helmet?
Adhesive-backed loop Velcro for helmets ($3)
How to place an order
We want your experience with us to be a pleasant one. Which is why we strive to make it easy to place an order with us.
Use the Place an order button at the top of the page and fill out the order form here on our website and submit. We’ll get back to you with proofs or any questions.
Or Email your order information directly to email@example.com.
Or Call us directly at 888-548-6834.